My name is Ilya — I’m photographer in Thailand
My story begins in 2017, when I turned from a rescue psychologist and a dolphin therapist into a Thai islander and fell in love with photography with all my heart. I went through the path of practice and theory, and to this day I absorb new styles and ideas.
The experience of working in different countries has given me a hardening and a learning curve. Practising as a psychologist helps me find common ground with children and models who have insecurities in front of the camera
My photo shoots are different for everyone, I maintain a quality and positive attitude during the photo shoot — so when you sign up for a shoot with me, you don’t just get great photos, you get a new friend.
• Worked with BlackStar, Amway, B2 and Basta, ArtofEvents, major developers in Phuket
• GAZPROM’s chief advertising ex-photographer
• Collaborated with companies: ArtOfEvents, SurfCoffee©, SilaVetra, URENT, PheonixInvest, OKKO cinema, etc.
• Event photographer at Rosa Khutor, Krasnaya Polyana and Gazprom
• Actively working in Thailand, Greece and Russia from individual photo shoots to luxury real estate shoots
We all love perfect skin, but the main thing is to keep it natural and not damage the texture.
As a rule, large portraits require detailed retouching. For distant shots, it is enough to remove the most visible flaws in the photo.
That’s why I give quite a few photos for retouching.
Examples of work BEFORE / AFTER